Boyel Living 8 in. Widespread 2-Handle Mid-Arc Bathroom Faucet with Valve and cUPC Water Supply Lines in Brushed Nickel
Estimated Delivery:Mar 04 - Mar 08
Free Shipping: On all orders
- Our widespread bathroom faucet contructed by solid brass, ensuring for quality and longevity
- The modern and exquisite brushed nickel finish will brighten your bathroom
- 360 degree rotatable square spout provides more space and better access to the sink; We believe that You will love the elegent and contemporary look of the faucet in your bathroom
- Great design Quick-connect hose ensuring fast and easy DIY installation
- Also come with 60CM stainless steel braided hot & cold water supply hoses(Certificated by cUPC) with US standard 9/16-24 UNEF connector, easy to connect to your stop vales
- Maximum deck thickness without deck plate: 40mm or 1.57-inch; Hole size: 28-35mm or 1.1-1.38 inches; 3-holes mount compatible with Widespread installations at any distance between 6 and 12 inches
Connection size (in.): 9/16 In.
Faucet Height (in.): 8
Spout Height (in.): 5.5
Cartridge Valve Type: Ceramic Disc Faucets
Color Family: Nickel
Color/Finish: Brushed Nickel
Commercial / Residential: Residential
Deckplate Included: Deckplate Not Included
Drain Kit Included: Drain Kit Not Included
Faucet Hole Fit: 3
Features: Corrosion Resistant,Drip-Free, Easy to Install, Hot/Cold Indicators
Finish Family: Brushed
Flow rate (gallons per minute): 2.64
Handle Type: Lever Handle
Included Components: All Mounting Hardware, Supply Lines
Installation Type: 8 in. Widespread
Maximum Deck Thickness (in.): 1.57
Number of Faucet Handles: Double Handle
Spout Reach (in.): 5.43 in
Spout Type: Low Arc
Valve Included: Valve Included
Warranty / Certifications
Certifications and Listings: No Certifications or Listings
Manufacturer Warranty: 1 year
1. Shipping is valid for shipping addresses in the Canada.
2. We do not deliver to FPO, APO, and PO Box addresses.
Shipping and Delivery Estimates
We ship in-stock orders as soon as possible. This is often the day you placed it or the day after, but there are situations where it may take longer. If your item is in stock, your order is estimated to ship on the next business day. All estimates are based on business days.
Our items are already in our Canada warehouse and can generally be shipped within 48 hours on business days.
Once your item has been shipped, you will receive an email or SMS notification with a tracking number you can check, or contact our customer service for inquiries.
When encountering with force majeure, the processing of orders will be delayed. Nevertheless, it is ensured that your order will be processed in a fast manner when weather permits.
Expedited Shipping Service
We do not support expedited shipping services at this time.
1. Please verify you have the correct shipping address on your order PRIOR to making payment as this is the address we will ship to.
2. We are not responsible for any return shipping cost if product didn’t meet your expectation nor placed a wrong order after order has been shipped out.
You, as a customer, are responsible for providing Boyel Living the Correct Mailing Address. Boyel Living is NOT responsible for items that have been mailed to the provided address, if that mailing address was entered incorrectly by you, the Customer. We, at Boyel Living, will try to track down the product if it was returned to sender. Not all packages that are mailed to incorrectly provided addresses are Returned. These Packages are considered LOST or STOLEN after being delivered. Boyel Living is NOT RESPONSIBLE for lost or stolen Packages once Delivered. Please contact your local Post Office and provide them with your tracking number/s for further assistance.
Packages are not insured, so make sure you are shipping to a secure location.
Return services may be delayed as a result of COVID-19 safety measures.
We want you to feel like every item is the perfect match for your home. If it’s not the right fit, we’ll help you get it sorted and have you on your way.
You can return most items for a refund or store credit within 30 days of delivery. All shipping costs apply, and the item must be in its original condition and packaging to be accepted.
There are a few items that can’t be returned:
Items you have already assembled
Items marked “Non-Returnable” on the sale page
Open Box Items
However, if your item is damaged or defective, these exceptions do not apply. In this case, we’ll take care of it and work with you to find the best solution.
To start a return, visit contact us page or emaill to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can choose to receive store credit for your return, or have the original payment method refunded. Any associated return shipping costs will be deducted from the refund amount. More details can be found in Refunds.
What are my refund options?
You can receive a refund to Store Credit (never expires!) or to your original payment method, minus return shipping costs as per our Return Policy.
When will I receive my refund?
For store credit and gift card refunds, we’ll credit your account within 1 business day once we’ve received notification that you have returned your item(s).
For credit card refunds, we’ll begin issuing your refund once we’ve received your returned item(s) correctly. Most banks will process the refund within 3-5 business days.
For all other refund methods, please allow up to 2 weeks for us to fully process your return and issue your refund.