Boyel Living 8 in. Widespread 2-Handle High-Arc Bathroom Faucet in Matte Black
Estimated Delivery:Oct 05 - Oct 09
Free Shipping: On all orders
Low-key luxury in a pure black finish, suitable for creating modern and classic bathroom decoration style. Clean arc-shaped faucet body boasts the beauty of geometry and provides a gentle water flow. Double handles complete the design perfectly and offer effortless control.
- Matte black finish is the perfect complement to modern spaces. This classy style works seamlessly with today's lifestyles.
- Brass body, high-quality material, ease of maintenance, high stability, long using life.
- 2-handle metal lever design for easy operation and precise control in water temperature
- Fit for hole diameter size: 1.26-1.38 inch. Fit for 3 hole installation hole distance 8-16 inch sinks. Max counter top thickness: 1.38 inch.
- CUPC certified and listed to meet all the plumbing codes and safety standards for the United States and Canada, ensuring superior quality, efficiency, and durability in your home for years to come.
- Flow Rate: 1.5GPM. Soft bubble water, at least 20% water saving, with CUPC water supply hose and cartridge.
- Total height: 8.32", Spout hight: 5.6", Spout reach: 5.4".
Connection size (in.): 3/8 In.
Faucet Height (in.): 8.32
Spout Height (in.): 5.6
Cartridge Valve Type: Ceramic Disc Faucets
Color Family: Black
Color/Finish: Matte black
Commercial / Residential: Residential
Deckplate Included: Deckplate Not Included
Drain Kit Included: Drain Kit Not Included
Features: Ceramic Disc Valves, Drip-Free, Easy to Install
Finish Family: Matte
Flow rate (gallons per minute): 1.5
Handle Type: Knob
Included Components: All Mounting Hardware
Installation Type: 8 in. Widespread
Maximum Deck Thickness (in.): 1.38
Number of Faucet Handles: Double Handle
Number of Faucets Holes: 3
Spout Reach (in.): 5.4
Spout Type: High Arc
Valve Included: Valve Included
Warranty / Certifications
Certifications and Listings: CPC Certified
Manufacturer Warranty: 1 Year
1. Shipping is valid for shipping addresses in the Canada.
2. We do not deliver to FPO, APO, and PO Box addresses.
Shipping and Delivery Estimates
We ship in-stock orders as soon as possible. This is often the day you placed it or the day after, but there are situations where it may take longer. If your item is in stock, your order is estimated to ship on the next business day. All estimates are based on business days.
Our items are already in our Canada warehouse and can generally be shipped within 48 hours on business days.
Once your item has been shipped, you will receive an email or SMS notification with a tracking number you can check, or contact our customer service for inquiries.
When encountering with force majeure, the processing of orders will be delayed. Nevertheless, it is ensured that your order will be processed in a fast manner when weather permits.
Expedited Shipping Service
We do not support expedited shipping services at this time.
1. Please verify you have the correct shipping address on your order PRIOR to making payment as this is the address we will ship to.
2. We are not responsible for any return shipping cost if product didn’t meet your expectation nor placed a wrong order after order has been shipped out.
You, as a customer, are responsible for providing Boyel Living the Correct Mailing Address. Boyel Living is NOT responsible for items that have been mailed to the provided address, if that mailing address was entered incorrectly by you, the Customer. We, at Boyel Living, will try to track down the product if it was returned to sender. Not all packages that are mailed to incorrectly provided addresses are Returned. These Packages are considered LOST or STOLEN after being delivered. Boyel Living is NOT RESPONSIBLE for lost or stolen Packages once Delivered. Please contact your local Post Office and provide them with your tracking number/s for further assistance.
Packages are not insured, so make sure you are shipping to a secure location.
Return services may be delayed as a result of COVID-19 safety measures.
We want you to feel like every item is the perfect match for your home. If it’s not the right fit, we’ll help you get it sorted and have you on your way.
You can return most items for a refund or store credit within 30 days of delivery. All shipping costs apply, and the item must be in its original condition and packaging to be accepted.
There are a few items that can’t be returned:
Items you have already assembled
Items marked “Non-Returnable” on the sale page
Open Box Items
However, if your item is damaged or defective, these exceptions do not apply. In this case, we’ll take care of it and work with you to find the best solution.
To start a return, visit contact us page or emaill to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can choose to receive store credit for your return, or have the original payment method refunded. Any associated return shipping costs will be deducted from the refund amount. More details can be found in Refunds.
What are my refund options?
You can receive a refund to Store Credit (never expires!) or to your original payment method, minus return shipping costs as per our Return Policy.
When will I receive my refund?
For store credit and gift card refunds, we’ll credit your account within 1 business day once we’ve received notification that you have returned your item(s).
For credit card refunds, we’ll begin issuing your refund once we’ve received your returned item(s) correctly. Most banks will process the refund within 3-5 business days.
For all other refund methods, please allow up to 2 weeks for us to fully process your return and issue your refund.