Boyel Living Freestanding Floor Mount Single Handle Waterfall Tub Filler Faucet with Handheld Shower in Matte Black
Estimated Delivery:Sep 26 - Sep 30
Free Shipping: On all orders
- Great Tub Filer Faucet: Main faucet body is constructed of premium solid brass, the sturdy brass construction can prevent corrosion and make the waterfall tub faucet longevity, you can feel the good quality after you receive it
- Single Handle Design: The single lever handle for effortless temperature and flow control, the diverter valve knob to switch water to tub spout or hand shower, very convenient for our bathing/daily use
- Stable Floor Mount Design: The tub filler shower is floor mounted; design a brand new base which screwed with 4 bolts and one screw to install the tub filler, the great design will make our freestanding tub filler more stable than other's and will not wobble like other's when the tub filler is working
- cUPC Water Supply hoses: The freestanding tub filler comes with 83 CM stainless steel braided hot & cold water supply hose(Certificated by cUPC, will not leak) with 1/2" connectors, if you need an adapter or different length hoses, let us know through Homedepot or our after-sale email, we can offer you; Also come with installation instruction for easy installation
- 100% Satisfied Guarantee: We offer 5 years manufacturer warranty for our freestanding tub filler
- Better Water Flow: It fills up the 55Gal bathtub about 10 minutes at 60psi.
Connection Size: 1/2
Product Depth (in.): 10.2 in
Product Height (in.): 35.2 in
Product Width (in.): 5.9 in
Color Family: Black
Color/Finish: Matte Black
Features: Adjustable Flow Rate, Ceramic Disc Valves, Easy to Install
Flow rate (gallons per minute): 8
Handle Type: Lever Handle
Included Components: All Mounting Hardware, Hand Shower, Supply Lines
Mounting Type: Floor Mount
Number of Faucet Handles: Single Handle
Product Weight (lb.): 11.68 lb
Hand Shower Head Shape: Rectangle
Spout Reach (in.): 8.7 in
Spout Type: Shower/tub diverter
Warranty / Certifications
Certifications and Listings: cUPC
Manufacturer Warranty: 1 Year
1. Shipping is valid for shipping addresses in the Canada.
2. We do not deliver to FPO, APO, and PO Box addresses.
Shipping and Delivery Estimates
We ship in-stock orders as soon as possible. This is often the day you placed it or the day after, but there are situations where it may take longer. If your item is in stock, your order is estimated to ship on the next business day. All estimates are based on business days.
Our items are already in our Canada warehouse and can generally be shipped within 48 hours on business days.
Once your item has been shipped, you will receive an email or SMS notification with a tracking number you can check, or contact our customer service for inquiries.
When encountering with force majeure, the processing of orders will be delayed. Nevertheless, it is ensured that your order will be processed in a fast manner when weather permits.
Expedited Shipping Service
We do not support expedited shipping services at this time.
1. Please verify you have the correct shipping address on your order PRIOR to making payment as this is the address we will ship to.
2. We are not responsible for any return shipping cost if product didn’t meet your expectation nor placed a wrong order after order has been shipped out.
You, as a customer, are responsible for providing Boyel Living the Correct Mailing Address. Boyel Living is NOT responsible for items that have been mailed to the provided address, if that mailing address was entered incorrectly by you, the Customer. We, at Boyel Living, will try to track down the product if it was returned to sender. Not all packages that are mailed to incorrectly provided addresses are Returned. These Packages are considered LOST or STOLEN after being delivered. Boyel Living is NOT RESPONSIBLE for lost or stolen Packages once Delivered. Please contact your local Post Office and provide them with your tracking number/s for further assistance.
Packages are not insured, so make sure you are shipping to a secure location.
Return services may be delayed as a result of COVID-19 safety measures.
We want you to feel like every item is the perfect match for your home. If it’s not the right fit, we’ll help you get it sorted and have you on your way.
You can return most items for a refund or store credit within 30 days of delivery. All shipping costs apply, and the item must be in its original condition and packaging to be accepted.
There are a few items that can’t be returned:
Items you have already assembled
Items marked “Non-Returnable” on the sale page
Open Box Items
However, if your item is damaged or defective, these exceptions do not apply. In this case, we’ll take care of it and work with you to find the best solution.
To start a return, visit contact us page or emaill to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can choose to receive store credit for your return, or have the original payment method refunded. Any associated return shipping costs will be deducted from the refund amount. More details can be found in Refunds.
What are my refund options?
You can receive a refund to Store Credit (never expires!) or to your original payment method, minus return shipping costs as per our Return Policy.
When will I receive my refund?
For store credit and gift card refunds, we’ll credit your account within 1 business day once we’ve received notification that you have returned your item(s).
For credit card refunds, we’ll begin issuing your refund once we’ve received your returned item(s) correctly. Most banks will process the refund within 3-5 business days.
For all other refund methods, please allow up to 2 weeks for us to fully process your return and issue your refund.